The following are instructions to help you set up “Do Not Disturb” for your phone when you begin driving a vehicle. This setting will automatically ignore messages until you have stopped driving!
- Go To Settings > Focus
- Tap the add +, then tap driving
- Choose when you want Do Not Disturb While Driving to turn on.
- Automatically: When iPhone detects you might be driving
- Manually: When you turn it on in control center
- Activate with car play: Automatically when iPhone is connected to CarPlay
- When connected to Car Bluetooth: When your iPhone is connected to a car’s Bluetooth system.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Google, tap personal safety
- Find “Driving Mode” in the sidebar
- Tap to activate, “Silence notification while driving”
To Block Calls While driving
- Go to Settings, Click on Apps
- Now click Special App Access (Might be located in the top right corner after tapping the 3 circles)
- Tap “Do Not Disturb Access”
- Scroll Through and Tap which apps to allow the DND function to access