Our Driving Concern: Employer Transportation Safety
Transportation incidents are the leading cause of occupational fatalities in Nebraska and across the country. Our Driving Concern provides free resources on distracted driving, aggressive driving / speeding, passenger restraint, impaired driving and other transportation and driver safety topics. We work with schools, organizations & key company employees, which might include risk managers, safety leaders and HR professionals, to build a company-wide driver and traffic safety program.
Our Driving Concern is a cooperative program between the Nebraska Chapter of the National Safety Council and the National Safety Council with support from the Nebraska Department of Transportation.
Employers need a driver safety program:
- To save lives and to reduce the risk of life-altering injuries within your workforce.
- To protect your organization’s human and financial resources.
- To guard against potential company and personal liabilities associated with crashes involving employees driving on company business.
- Know Safety, No Crashes blog
- Resources for Employers
- Safety Coach Cards
- Safety Huddles
- Traffic Tabloids
Training / Education:
- Online learning
- Virtual Transportation and Driver Safety Training / Webinars